Discover the land of the Incas and one of the wonders of the world Machu Picchu and the imperial city of Cusco.
- Day 01.- Reception in Cusco – City Tour Excursion.
- Day 02.- Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Day 03.- Cusco – Return.
DAY 01.- RECEPTION IN CUSCO – EXCURSION CITY TOUR
AM. Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Cusco, where an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city will be served, and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
1:30 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, the Plaza de Armas, the main streets, the San Pedro Market, we will also visit the 02 ruins near the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman and finally “Kenko”, at 6:00 pm transfer to the hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco
DAY 02.- CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
5:00 AM We will pass through your hotel 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes away by car) where we will board our train and then make the trip with destiny the town of “Aguas Calientes” (2000 m.a.s.l), which runs for 2 hours.
Arriving at the train station, our tour guide will be waiting with a sign with your names, with him you will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m in height, a zigzag path for 30 minutes to reach the incredible Wonder World “Machu Picchu Sanctuary”, known as “The Lost City of the Incas”.
When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu we will pass the control where you will have to deliver your ticket income, from this place the guided tour will start, visit the main venues of the city such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock , the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cementeries, the tour will be for more than two hours.
At the end you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, then you will return to Aguas Calientes and take your food in one of the many restaurants (Lunch is not included in the package).
In the afternoon you will take the train back to Cusco (you must be at the train station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route as the outward journey, arrival at the train station in Ollantaytambo , we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour trip by car and 30 minutes).
Night hotel in Cusco.
DAY 3: CUSCO – RETURN
AM Breakfast at the hotel
At the appropriate time, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the airport where you take your flight back to Lima.
End of the services.
- Transfers from the AIR / HTL / AIR Terminal.
- Excursion: City Tour (transportation, tour guide and entrances).
- Machu Picchu Tour.
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollanta (train station) and Cusco.
- Outward journey in train from Ollanta to “Aguas Calientes” Ollanta.
- Bus up and down to “Aguas Calientes” – Machu Picchu.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- 02 nights in Cusco Hotel.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Food: lunches and dinners.
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Air flights Lima – Cusco – Lima (optional extra cost of $230.00 USD).
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain (optional $25 USD).
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING
- Carry original passport and card of migration (TAM).
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water “canteen”
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Crry insect repellent.
- Carry sunscreen and brimmed hat for sunny days
- Crry binoculars
- Carry sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or a lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Carry camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Carry bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).