- Day 01: Reception in Cusco – City Tour Excursion
- Day 02: Cusco Sacred Valley of the Incas – Aguas Calientes (hotel)
- Day 03: Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Day 04: South zone of Cusco
- Day 05: Return Cusco – Lima.
DAY 01.- RECEPTION IN CUSCO – EXCURSION (CITY TOUR).
A.M. Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Cusco, where an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city will be served for you, and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
1:30 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, the Plaza de Armas, the main streets, the San Pedro Market, we will also visit the 02 ruins near the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman and finally “Kenko”, at 6:00 pm transfer to the hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco.
DAY 02.- CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS – “AGUAS CALIENTES” (HOTEL)
AM Breakfast at the hotel
This day, we will take the tour to the “Sacred Valley of the Incas” starting the tour at 7:30 AM, picking you up from the hotel to go to Pisac where we will visit the typical market where the famous fair of arts & crafts and the archaeologica group of Pisac where there picturesque cultivated terraces on the mountain are, then we’ll head to Urubamba where we’ll take lunch (optional $20 USD). Then, we’ll visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo where descendants of the Incas lived in houses of the Incas, finally we will go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 3:37 PM to “Aguas Calientes”, we’ll travel approximately 2 hours, arriving approximately at 5:00 p.m where we’ll spend the night in a hotel in “Aguas Calientes” (Machu Picchu village).
Hotel night in “Aguas Calientes”.
DAY 03.- VISIT OF MACHU PICCHU CITADEL – CUSCO
This day we will start very early and after breakfast we board the first bus, we will travel for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. Once the visit is finished, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb to the mountain Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu, this costs $ 25 USD extra per person.
At the appropriate time, we’ll descend from Machu Picchu to “Aguas Calientes” where you will be able to enjoy lunch at one of the many restaurants.
In the afternoon, we’ll take the train back to Cusco (you must be in the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), arriving at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30-minute trip by car).
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 04.- SOUTH ZONE OF CUSCO
AM Breakfast at the hotel
09:00 a.m to 02:30 p.m Guided tour to the south of Cusco, we’ll visit tourist attractions of Tipon (Water Temple), Pikillacta (pre-Inca archaeological remains) and the Sistine Church of Andahuaylillas.
Free afternoon in Cusco, you will have the opportunity to visit the museums located in the city center and also you will be bale to visit the Qosqo Native Art Center, to see presentations of typical dances of Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 05.- CUSCO – RETURN TO LIMA
AM breakfast at the hotel.
At the appropriate time, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take our flight back to Lima.
End of the services.
- Transfers terminal AIR / HTL / Terminal AIR.
- Excursion: City Tour (transport and tour guide).
- Excursion: Sacred Valley (transport and tour guide).
- Excursion: South side of Cusco (transport and guide)
- Tourist ticket (entrances city tour, Sacred Valley, and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary).
- Machu Picchu Tour.
- Outward and return train (tourist train) Ollanta – “Aguas Calientes” – Ollanta.
- Bus up and down to “Aguas Calientes” – Machu Picchu.
- Official tourism guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation back to Ollanta – Cusco.
- Hotel 01 night in “Aguas Calientes”.
- 03 nights in Cusco Hotel.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Food: lunches and dinners.
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Air flights Lima – Cusco – Lima (optional extra cost of $230.00 USD).
- Entrance to the mountain of Wayna Picchu (optional $25 USD)
- Entrance to the thermal baths (S / .10 soles optional
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING
- Carry original passport and card of migration (TAM).
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- Canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Carry insect repellent.
- Carry sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or lightweight suitcase.
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Carry bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).