Humantay Lake Full Day
Our staff will come to pick you up at your hotel at 5:00 a.m. we will board our mobility to travel northwest of the city of Cusco, to the town of Mollepata. This trip shows the exuberant valley of the Apurímac River.
In this small and picturesque town we will have a well-deserved breakfast to fill us with energy, then we will continue our trip to the starting point of the walk to the town of Soraypampa which is at an altitude of 3,900 m.a.s.l. After a short break, we will start our journey towards Humantay Lake located at an altitude of 4,180 meters above sea level, after the ascent of 1 hour and 20 minutes approximately we will be able to appreciate the wonderful Humantay Lagoon and on the other side the Imposing Snowfall of Salkantay, after the explanation of our tour guide and take the souvenir photos we will have a time to enjoy the place and return to our camp in Soraypampa to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snow and then be transferred to the city of Cusco, arriving at 5:00 p.m. approximately.
End of services.
- Private transportation to the start of the trail
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco (no matter in which hotel)
- 01 Breakfast at the beginning of the trail
- Entrance Ticket to the Park
- Professional tour guide during the entire trip (English and Spanish)
- 01 Lunch
- Trekking poles.
- Emergency horse to ride
- First aid kit and oxygen.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING
- Carry a small backpack
- Carry a photocopy of your Passport
- Wear clothing coat.
- Carry a rain wear
- Carry sunglasses.
- Wear trekking pants
- Wear trekking boots mountain
- Carry a camera and battery spare
- Carry snacks
- Carry a water bottle.