- 6:00 AM pick up from your hotel and transfer to the train station in Poroy (travel by car 30 minutes).
- AM boarded the train and head to the town of Aguas Calientes (train ride 3 hours and 30 minutes).
- AM boarded the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (bus ride 30 minutes).
- Once we arrived to Machu Picchu we have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu.
- After the tour you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu by your own.
- At appropriate time we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes (optional not included in the tour).
- PM boarded the train to return to Poroy and then by car to Cusco.
- Arriving time to Cusco will be at 9:00 PM approximately.
- Transfer to the hotel.
CUSCO – POROY – MACHU PICCHU – POROY – CUSCO
6:00 AM we will pick up you from any hotel located in Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Poroy (30 minutes away by car), where we board our train and then make our journey to the village of “Aguas Calientes” (2000 m.a.s.l.) we travel by train for about 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Arriving at the train station, our guide will be waiting with a sign with your name(s), with him we will go to the bus station, to ascend by bus 400 m in height, a zigzag path for 30 minutes to reach the incredible Wonder of the World “Machu Picchu Sanctuary”, known as “The Lost City of the Incas”.
When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu we will pass the control where you deliver your ticket income, from this place will start the guided tour, visit the main venues of the city such as the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock , the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours.
At the end you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, at appropriate time we return to Aguas Calientes and take the lunch in one of the many restaurants located there (lunch is not included in the tour).
In the afternoon we will take the train back to Cusco (you have to be at the train station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route as the outward journey, arriving at the train station in Poroy , we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (30 minutes journey by car).
We arrive to Cusco at 9:00 PM aproximately.
End of services.
Between January 01 and April 30, 2018, trains departures from Poroy station, will depart from Ollantaytambo station located (1:30. hr from Cusco). Due to rainy season.
- Pick-up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Transport from the hotel to Poroy (train station) and then hotel.
- Train tickets from Poroy – Aguas Calientes – Poroy.
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes”
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Professional English guide.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- Optional lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING
- Original passport and card of migration (TAM).
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Bring a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts
- Wear long pants.
- Bring insect repellent
- Bring sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Bring binoculars.
- Bring sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Bring medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Bring a backpack or lightweight suitcase.
- Bring a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.