- 10:00 AM pick up from your hotel in Cusco and transfer from Cusco to the train station of Ollantaytambo (car trip of 1 hour 30 minutes).
- 12:30 PM Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (2 hours).
- Pick up from the train station in Machu Picchu and transfer to the hotel.
- Free day (Optional: Visit the waterfalls of Mandor or thermal baths).
- At night you will have a briefing with the guide to visit Machu Picchu.
- Spend the night at the hotel.
- AM breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 AM Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 AM Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour of the Inca citadel (about 2 hours).
- Free time in Machu Picchu (Optional climb the mountain Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu).
- At appropriate time we take the bus down to Aguas Calientes town.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo and then transport by car to Cusco.
- The tour ends in Cusco at 8:00 PM approximately, with transfer to your hotel.
DAY 1.- CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – “AGUAS CALIENTES”.
We leave Cusco at 10:00 AM, we will travel by car for about 1 hour and 30 minutes to the train station of Ollantaytambo, from here, we’re gonna take the train at 12:30 PM and we will make the train trip 02 hours, arriving at “Aguas Calientes” at 2:30 PM. Arriving at the town we will be waiting for you at the train station with a sign and your names, and then transfer you to the hotel, where we will spend the first night.
This day, we will have a free afternoon to know the town of “Aguas Calientes” and enjoy the thermo-medicinal baths (entrance fee: 10 soles), we can also visit the waterfalls of Mandor (1 hour and 30 minutes of hiking roundtrip).
Night hotel in “Aguas Calientes”.
DAY 2.- MACHU PICCHU – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CUSCO
This day we will start very early and after breakfast we board the first bus, we will travel for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. Once the visit is finished, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb to the mountain Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu, this costs $ 25 USD extra per person).
You can also do hike to the sun gate or the Inka bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At appropiate time we will take the bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, in the afternoon we will board the train back to Ollantaytambo and then by car to Cusco, the arrival time to Cusco will be at 8:00 PM aproximately.
Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
End of services.
- Pick-up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo (train station) and Cusco.
- Train tickets from “Ollantaytambo” – Aguas Calientes – “Ollantaytambo”.
- Hotel 01 night in “Aguas Calientes”.
- Bus tickets from “Aguas Calientes” – Machupicchu – “Aguas Calientes”.
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- Food: Lunch and dinner.
- Optional lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Admission to the thermal baths (optional S/. 10 soles).
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain (optional $ 25 USD).
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING
- Bring original passport.
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Bring a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Bring binoculars.
- Wear sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Bring medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Bring a backpack or a lightweight suitcase.
- Bring a camera or a camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Bring a bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).