- 6:00 AM pick up from your hotel and transfer to the train station of Poroy (30 minutes by car),
- Trip by train from Cusco to “Aguas Calientes” (3 hours).
- Pick up from the train station and transfer to the hotel.
- Free day in Aguas Calientes (Optional: Visit to the Mandor waterfalls and hot springs).
- At night, you will have an information meeting with the guide to visit Machu Picchu.
- Spend the night at the selected hotel.
- AM breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 AM Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 AM Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour of the Inca citadel (approximately 2 hours).
- Free time in Machu Picchu (Optional climb to Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain with extra cost of $ 25 USD).
- At appropriate time we take the bus down to “Aguas Calientes”.
- In the afternoon, return by train from “Aguas Calientes” to Poroy.
- The tour ends at 08:00 PM with transfer from the train station to your hotel.
DAY 1.- CUSCO – POROY – “AGUAS CALIENTES”.
6:00 AM pickup from your hotel and transfer by car to the train station in Poroy which is just 20 minutes from Cusco, from here, the train ride is about 3 hours approximately to the village of “Aguas Calientes”. During the trip, you will be able to enjoy many peaks, glaciers, lush valleys and Inca agricultural terraces on both sides of the valley. On the other hand, from the km 82 where the Classic Inca Trail begins many Inca ruins can be seen. Gradually, you go deeper into the jungle and “Aguas Calientes town” (2,000 meters above sea level), when you arrive to the town our representative will pick you up and take you to the hotel, then you will have the afternoon off and could organize some activities like visit to the hot springs or visit the falls of Mandor (all this on your own).
We’ll spend the night in the village of “Aguas Calientes”
DAY 2.- MACHU PICCHU – POROY – CUSCO.
This day, we will wake up very early and after breakfast, we’re going to board the first bus at 5:30 AM and we will travel for about 30 minutes getting to the citadel of Machu Picchu at 6:00 AM, once we arrive to Machu Picchu we will be able to enjoy the majestic sunrise. We will have a guided tour for about 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu, finishing the tour, you’ll have free time of about 04 hours more to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain with extra cost of $25 USD).
At appropriate time, we’ll descend by bus from Machu Picchu to “Aguas Calientes” to board the train back to Poroy and then by car to your hotel in Cusco, the arrival time to Cusco will be aproximately at 8:00 PM
End of the services.
Between January 01 and April 30, 2018, trains departures from Poroy station, will depart from Ollantaytambo station located (1:30. hr from Cusco). Due to rainy season.
- Pick-up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Transport from cusco to Poroy (train station) and back to Cusco.
- Train tickets from Poroy to “Aguas Calientes” and back to Poroy.
- Hotel 01 night in “Aguas Calientes”.
- Bus tickets from “Aguas Calientes” to Machu Picchu and back to “Aguas Calientes”.
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- Food: Lunch and dinner.
- Optional lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Admission to the thermal baths (S/. 10 soles).
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain (optional $ 25 USD)
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING
- Bring original passport.
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Bring a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Bring binoculars.
- Bring sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Bring medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Bring a backpack or lightweight suitcase.
- Bring a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Bring bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).