We will pick you up from your hotel 9:00 AM. Then our transport will take you to our Camp Río de Cusipata, trip of 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately. The bathrooms are available and you can leave your luggage in the lockers before starting the trip down the river. Our camp also has saunas, hot showers, and a comfortable dining room for the “après-río”.
Our professional river tour guides will deliver all the equipment suitable for rafting: helmet, neoprene suit, life jacket, life jacket, rowing and self rescue rafts. After a comprehensive safety talk, we spent about 2 hours paddling downstream, class II and III currents. Then, travel back to our campsite where you can enjoy a relaxing sauna and hot shower, then have a delicious lunch. We are back in Cusco around 5:00 p.m.
End of services.
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Round-trip private transport to the river.
- All appropriate equipment for rafting: helmet, lifejacket, jacket, wetsuit, raft rescue.
- Professional river tour guides speaking English and Spanish.
- Lunch (a vegetarian diet can be accommodated on request).
- Sauna and showers.
- Photos and videos available upon request (additional charge).
- Additional beverages.
- Life insurance.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING
- Carry a complete set of dry clothes.
- Wear sandals or sneakers for the river (to get wet).
- Bottle of water “canteen”
- Carry sunscreen.
- Carry a small towel.
- Carry swimwear.
- Have a good mental positive attitude.